Bible-in-Life lessons are sound, easy-to-teach and are designed to impact every student that is entrusted to your care-from the littlest ones to the most mature! And as the name implies Bible-in-Life helps each student put Bible truths to work where it counts-in their everyday life.
Why Teachers Love Bible-In-Life
- Is Bible-based and Christ-centered
- Is easy-to-teach and easy to prepare
- Recognizes life needs of students and reveals biblical and practical application
- Incorporates teaching methods to developmental abilities of each age group
- Enables teachers to reach every student according to the individual learning styles
Scope & Sequence: 2-3 years (Adult 6-8 years) Download
How It Works
Teachers love the Four-Step Learning Plan because it's designed to mirror the compelling approach that Jesus often used.
- Jesus started where His students were.
- Jesus shared life-changing truth.
- Jesus explained how His truth applied.
- Jesus called for action.
Four-Step Learning Plan
Step 1: Motivate
Connects your students' life experiences (work, home, school, etc.) to the Lesson Focus and gets them interested in the topic.
Step 2: Learn the Facts
Presents the Bible story and gets students into Scripture.
Step 3: Practice
Provides a variety of opportunities for students to practice the information they've just acquired.
Step 4: Apply
Encourages students to apply what they've learned to their everyday experiences.
Bible-in-Life - Sample Lessons
David C Cook's most widely used curriculum focuses on four basic goals: connect, teach, apply, motivate. No matter where students are in their walk with Jesus, Bible-in-Life communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity and motivates them toward life application