Rachel & Leah: What Two Sisters Teach Us about Combating Comparison - Lifeway Youth Girls' Bible Study
There is a quiet question that every girl asks in her heart at some point in her life. Comparison is a struggle that many girls constantly combat, and that was a challenge throughout the lives of Rachel and Leah in the Bible. Like us, Rachel and Leah experienced disappointment, heartache, brokenness, and emptiness. They had to learn that the success of others is not meant to discourage. And sometimes, through the most difficult times, we learn that God is for us much more than we ever dreamed.
Over the course of six sessions, author Nicki Koziarz will help girls take an honest look at themselves and allow God's truth to combat the comparison they struggle against. God calls girls to trust Him to lead their steps so that they might walk in the fullness of who He created them to be.
About the Author
NICKI KOZIARZ is a wife, mom, author & speaker with Proverbs 31 Ministries. She and her husband own a fixer-upper farm just outside of Charlotte, NC, where they are raising their girls and barnyard of misfit animals. Nicki speaks nationally at conferences and retreats and is part of the First 5 writer team at Proverbs 31. Visit her website: nickikoziarz.com to connect!
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- A weekly Bible verse to help combat comparison
- Discover what the Bible says about God, Rachel, Leah, and Jacob, and how He used flawed people for His kingdom.
- Learn to define success through a biblical perspective.
- Remember that someone else's gain is not your loss.
- Evaluate the impact of comparison in your life.
|Bible Study||Rachel & Leah|