Adult Teacher's Guide - Bible-in-Life Spring 2019
Need one per class or teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Connection: gets adults engaged with the topic of the week
- Bible Exploration: adults will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Bible Interaction: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help adults explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Life Application: adults will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Helpful summaries of the Scripture passage
- Answer keys to the student questions
- All Steps relate to a specific lesson focus to reinforce biblical principles
- Lessons follow the time-honored Uniform Series (ISSL)
- Scriptures coordinate with the David C Cook Bible Lesson Commentaries
Free Online Resource for Adults
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) connects each week with timeless Bible truths to timely current events. RealLifeDownloaded.com offers optional materials for Steps 1 and 4 of the week's lesson, to provide an in-depth, current event study of the lesson materials.