Adult Teacher's Guide - Bible-in-Life Summer 2022
Step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead each lesson. Begins with devotional preparation for the teacher and provides Bible background material, suggested responses to study questions, and a variety of activities and stories relating Bible truths to adult life. Also directs teachers to additional information in the David C Cook Bible Lesson Commentary. Reductions of the student book pages are included so teachers can easily see what students are reading and studying. Provides usage information for all Creative Teaching Aids. Need one per class or teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Connection: gets adults engaged with the topic of the week
- Bible Exploration: adults will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Bible Interaction: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help adults explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Life Application: adults will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Helpful summaries of the Scripture passage
- Answer keys to the student questions
- All Steps relate to a specific lesson focus to reinforce biblical principles
- Lessons follow the time-honored Uniform Series (ISSL)
- Scriptures coordinate with the David C Cook Bible Lesson Commentaries
Free Online Resource for Adults
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) connects each week with timeless Bible truths to timely current events. RealLifeDownloaded.com offers optional materials for Steps 1 and 4 of the week's lesson, to provide an in-depth, current event study of the lesson materials.
About the Publisher
David C Cook is a nonprofit organization dedicated to publishing and distributing leadership, discipleship, and worship resources to help Christians all over the world grow in their faith and pass it on to the next generation.
|Brand||David C. Cook|
|Theme||Bible In Life|