Encountering God, Bible Study Book
- 7-session Bible study with approachable ways to practice disciplines like prayer, study, worship, rest, simplicity, generosity, celebration, and many more.
- Includes leader material to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Author: Kelly Minter
- Leader Kit Sold Separately
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 units
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Spiritual disciplines are essential to a more vibrant spiritual life and knowing God more intimately.
Join Kelly Minter in this 7-session Bible study as she unpacks the biblical foundation for these sacred habits along with approachable ways to practice disciplines like prayer, study, worship, rest, simplicity, generosity, celebration, and many more. Instead of being just one more thing on your to-do list, you'll find that these habits of faith can actually create more margin in your lifeproviding peace and rest as you walk closer with Jesus.
Condition:NewUPC:9781087730417Year:2021Author:Kelly MinterPages:224Language:EnglishAdults:AdultsProduct Category:Bible StudyPreferred Location:SCLSEst Del Time Express:2-3Subitem:Lifeway
About the Author
Kelly Minter is an author, speaker, songwriter, and singer. She is passionate about women discovering Jesus Christ through the pages of Scripture. So whether it's through a song, study, or spoken word, Kelly's desire is to authentically express Christ to the women of this generation. In a culture where so many are hurting and broken, she loves to share about the healing and strength of Christ through the Bible's truth. Learn more about her Cultivate event at cultivatevent.com.
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Explanations of the history and progression of spiritual disciplines from origins to present day along with their biblical roots
- Practical guidance and activities to live out the various spiritual disciplines at home
- Demystify spiritual disciplines and be empowered to practice them as you draw closer to God.
- Understand how spiritual disciplines strengthen the Body of Christ, both in communities and individual lives.
- Reframe your perspective on rest and renewal.