Job: A Story of Unlikely Joy DVD Leader Kit by Lisa Harper - Lifeway Women's Bible Study
Joy is the constant companion of the woman who trusts in the Lord. And while you can find it in friends, family, and circumstances, unfailing, persistent joy will only ever overflow from your relationship with Jesus.
Just ask Job, the man from Uz who clung to God's goodness while all his worldly joys were stripped away.
But how is it possible to hold onto such joy in times of sorrow?
In this 7-session study, discover the redemptive facet of Job's suffering. Learn to view pain as a way to strengthen your faith, point others to the gospel, and trust in the Lord. Because His providence will never take you to a place where His grace will not sustain you.
Leader Kit includes:
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions and leader helps to lead discussion within small groups
- 3 DVDs with enriching teaching videos, approximately 20-45 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos
- Learn to trust in God’s character.
- Repair past or current wounds.
- Realize God welcomes your difficult questions.
- Let go of complacent Christianity.
- Pursue joy even in the midst of personal pain.
|Bible Study||Job - A Story of Unlikely Joy|