Prepare the Way for the Lord - Advent Study, Leader Guide
- Explore the Advent themes of Johnâ€™s life and ministry, and how John calls all followers of Jesus to prepare our hearts for his coming!
- A four-week Advent study with additional components - a comprehensive Member Book, Leader Guide and DVD/Video sessions
- Written by best-seling author Adam Hamilton
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
For centuries, Christians have turned to the story and message of John the Baptist in the weeks leading up to Christmas. In Prepare the Way for the Lord: Advent and the Message of John the Baptist, best-selling author and pastor Adam Hamilton explores the Advent themes of John's life and ministry, and how John calls all followers of Jesus to prepare our hearts for his coming.
In each of the Gospels, the story of Jesus is intertwined with that of his cousin John, the one whom the prophets foretold would come to "prepare the way of the Lord." When we hear the message of John the Baptist, it makes us and our world ready to receive Christ.
Chapter topics include:
- A People Prepared for the Lord
- God Is Gracious
- The Fruit of Repentance
- Witnesses Testifying to the Light
The Leader Guide contains everything needed to guide a group through the four-week study including session plans, activities, and discussion questions, as well as multiple format options.
Condition:NewUPC:9781791023515Year:2023Season:AdventProduct Category:Bible StudyPreferred Location:SCLSSubitem:Bible Studies : Christmas AdventEst Del Time Express:2-3