Seamless, Bible Study Book with Video Access
In 7 sessions, Seamless covers the people, places, and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. You'll gain an overarching understanding of the fundamental layout and meaning of God's Word.
Seamless will help replace the insecurity that holds you back with clarity and helping you move forward with confidence in their understanding of Scripture. Each week of study features key information that ties all of Scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message and is accompanied by maps, general Bible facts, and word studies.
About the Author
Angie Smith is the wife of Todd Smith (lead singer of Dove Award winning group Selah), author of I Will Carry You, What Women Fear, and Mended. She is one of the most popular speakers and blog writers in the country. She holds a Master's degree in Developmental Psychology from Vanderbilt University and lives with her husband and daughters in Nashville, TN.
- Explore the interwoven and overarching themes of Scripture.
- Adaptable to be used by a group of any size in a church, home, or other settings
- Creates opportunity for participants to explore the interwoven and overarching themes of Scripture
- For those who are seeking or new believers who are wanting to see how the scripture of both Old and New Testaments weave together and connect
- For all who want to see the big picture of Scripture
- Session 1: Introduction (14:54)—Why study the Bible? Discover the vision for the Bible study Seamless: Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story as Angie Smith shares some of her story and how God birthed the ideas of this study from Angie's own journey as a new believer in Christ.
- Session 2: The Beginning (15:33)—There's a seamless thread woven through every story in the Bible—a thread that connects the people, places, and promises in Scripture and it starts in the beginning. This session will review segments of week 1 homework on creation, man and woman, the results of the fall, the flood, and the tower of Babel.
- Session 3: The Patriarchs (15:51)—The Patriarchs prove that God loves the broken and weak things (and people) of this world. This session reviews the Patriarchs, the call of Abram, how the 12 tribes of Israel were formed, and how God renames us.
- Session 4: The Exodus and the Promised Land (16:51)—Like a beautiful tapestry, the Bible uses patterns of repeated events to signal really big moments in history. Learn more about the Hebrew people, their struggles and wanderings, and how the Lord went before them through it all.
- Session 5: The Kingdoms and the Prophets (12:17)—Kingdoms unite and divide. The same thing happened among God's people the Israelites with their prophets, priests, and kings. This session reviews homework reminding us of the reign of King David, the building of the temple, and more on the background of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Session 6: The Messiah (11:41)—Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice. His birth, life, death, and resurrection show us the Way, the Truth, and the Life as He fulfills all of the prophecies about the Messiah. Discover how the New Covenant was established through Jesus and how the temple curtain was torn from top to bottom.
- Session 7: The Letters (11:21)—Christ came to save us and to set us free. The heart of Paul's message and others who wrote the books fo the New Testament is that we are made right by faith in Jesus Christ through grace. It is a new day as God's people preach the Word, endure suffering, and fulfill the ministry God has given them.
Priscilla Shirer - Author
Best-Selling Author and Popular Speaker
Angie Smith is a popular speaker, best-selling author, and blogger. Her greatest passion is to make the BIble feel accessible and relevant by sharing her ups and downs along the way as she encourages others in their faith. She lives with her husband and daughters in Nashville, Tennessee.