Hosea: Unfailing Love Changes Everything Member Book by Jennifer Rothschild - Lifeway Women's Bible Study
The book of Hosea It's a deeply personal and passionate love story, yet It's a difficult story. As an account full of harsh judgment unfolds, we find in It's midst a rare and pure gem: the truest and purest of loves. Hosea, an old-testament prophet, preached his own life message using his marriage as the sermon illustration. The study of Hosea looks deeply at that message. It provides background to better understand the intricacies of the man and his message. You'll be guided to understand, but more especially to apply the message of the prophet of love. The book will challenge us with judgment so harsh it will singe our hairan unheeded sermon warning of devastating doom shortly to come. But it will show us the kind of love we dream about. Be amazed by the love of Hosea for his wayward spouse and more amazed by the unfailing love of God for His wayward people, and for all people. Hosea showers us with hopehints and portents pointing to the coming of the promised Messiah.
About the Author
Known for her substance and down-to-earth style, Jennifer Rothschild weaves together colorful illustrations, universal principles, and music to help audiences find contentment, walk with endurance, and celebrate the ordinary. Jennifer uses challenges in her life through wit and poignant storytelling to prompt women to look beyond their circumstances to find unique gifts in unusual packaging.
- 7 group sessions, 6 weeks of homework to complete between group sessions
- Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every group
- Opportunity for multiple leaders or facilitators
- Expand the learners' understanding of the Book of Hosea
- Personal spiritual growth and interactive study for completing an entire book of the Bible
- Dig deeper into Scripture with a group as they learn together
- Evaluate the idols in your life and how we are prone to wander away from God
- Evaluate corrupt thinking and adjust to correct thinking of God's Word
- Focus on how God responds, redeems, and restores us
- Learn how to step out of slavery and into freedom in Christ
- Can be used by the new or inexperienced Bible study students or by those who are more familiar with the Scriptures