High School Teacher's Guide - Bible-in-Life Spring 2020
Need one per class or teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for class
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Connecting with God's Word: an intro step to get kids engaged with the topic of the week
- Studying God's Word: the Bible study step where kids will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Interacting with God's Word: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help kids explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Applying God's Word: application step to help kids take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
Free Online Resource for Teens
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) connects each week with timeless Bible truths to timely current events. RealLifeDownloaded.com offers optional materials for Steps 1 and 4 of the week's lesson, to provide an in-depth, current event study of the lesson materials.
|Brand||David C. Cook|
|Age Level||High School|
|Theme||Bible In Life|