Finding God Faithful - Bible Study Book by Kelly Minter - Lifeway Bible Study
Trace the path of Joseph's life in the Book of Genesis to observe how God's sovereignty reigns, even in our darkest moments. Learn to recognize when God is working during periods of waiting, trust God's plan when life doesn't make sense, and rest in the sufficiency of His presence in every circumstance. His provision is enough, His presence is constant, and His purpose is unstoppable. (8 sessions)
About the Author
Kelly Minter is a Bible teacher, author, and singer/songwriter with a desire to serve women of all ages. She has found deep hope and healing through the Bible's truths, making her message personal and relational. Along with her love of Scripture, at the core of her ministry is a deep affection for worship, prayer, and missions. She also partners with Justice & Mercy International, an organization that cares for the vulnerable and forgotten in the Amazon and Moldova.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Interactive teaching videos, approximately 35 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Place your hope in the God who is with you.
- Learn to trust God's purposes when life doesn't make sense.
- Recognize how God is working in your waiting.
- Rest in the sufficiency of God's presence in every circumstance.
|Bible Study||Finding God Faithful|