What Matters Most: A Study of Philippians Bible Study Book by Karen Ehman - Lifeway Women's Bible Study
The world has always been full of trials, disappointments, temptations, fractured friendships, and financial hardships. Yet Paul's letter to the Philippians claims we can discover contentment and joy in the midst of it all by prioritizing what matters most Christ.
Over 7 sessions, study the ever-relevant Letter of Philippians to deepen your relationship with Jesus, turn your worries into worship, and develop gospel-centered tools for navigating relational conflict and thriving in Christian love.
About the Author
Karen Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker and New York Times best-selling author. She writes for Encouragement for Today online devotions that bring God's peace, perspective, and purpose to over four million women daily. Karen is the author of 11 books, including Listen, Love, Repeat, Keep It Shut, Hoodwinked, and Pressing Pause. She is also the Speaker Track Director of Proverbs 31 She Speaks Conference and a teaching staff member of their writers' training site, COMPEL. Â
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Seven interactive teaching videos, approximately 25-30 minutes per session
- Verse-by-verse study for comprehension and application
- Learn to live in joy despite your circumstances.
- Unearth the secret of contentment—knowing Christ.
- Banish anxiety by implementing biblical practices to rest in the peace of Christ.
- Prioritize the Lord above all else.
- Develop gospel-centered tools to navigate relational conflict.
|Bible Study||What Matters Most|