Upper Elementary (Grades 4-5) - Teacher's Guide - Bible-in-Life - Winter 2022-23
In every lesson teachers will find Bible background information, tips on understanding and teaching upper-elementary kids, and thought-provoking questions with biblically accurate answers to guide students into age-appropriate Bible study. In addition, you'll find meaningful activities for early arrivers and extra class time. Need one per teacher or class.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- When Teaching the Bible to Upper Elementary Students shares tips on preteen development
- Easy four-step lesson:
- Bible Readiness: an activity and sharing time to help preteens develop relationships and use their experiences to connect to the Bible study
- Bible Study: includes the Bible Study and discussion questions and a Memory Verse Practice
- Bible Activity Choices: three activities to help preteens explore what they have learned from the Bible story
- Bible Response: application step to help preteens decide how they will take what they have learned into the week
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
- Link to Last Week section helps teachers discuss how students applied the lesson throughout the week and encourage them
Free Online Resource for Upper Elementary
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) connects each week with timeless Bible truths to timely current events. RealLifeDownloaded.com offers optional materials for Steps 1 and 4 of the week's lesson, to provide an in-depth, current event study of the lesson materials.
About Bible In Life Sunday school Curriculum
Bible-in-Life lets you build a comprehensive ministry program that fits your budget and your church. No matter where students are in their walk with Jesus, Bible-In-Life communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, inspiring people of all ages to know God and make Him known.
From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life delivers Biblically trustworthy content that encourages life application for kids, teens and adults alike.
- Unified scope and sequence with three themes per quarter (Preschool-Early Elementary, and Elementary through High School)
- Adult curriculum follows ISSL (International Sunday School Lectionary, a 6-year scope and sequence cycle)
- All new content every quarter
- NEW lesson videos (Preschool Ð Upper Elementary) support monthly themes
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
- Flexible and affordable for your church budget
- At-home study and devotional resources for students
- Biblically trustworthy, covering basic Christian doctrines without taking specific denominational positions
About the Publisher
David C Cook is a nonprofit organization dedicated to publishing and distributing leadership, discipleship, and worship resources to help Christians all over the world grow in their faith and pass it on to the next generation.
|Brand||David C. Cook|
|Age Level||Elementary Upper|
|Theme||Bible In Life|