Early Elementary (Grades K-1) - Teacher's Guide - Bible-in-Life - Winter 2022-23
Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and teach. Age-level tips help teachers understand kindergartners and first graders, with helpful suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. The lessons guide pre-session and post-session activities, and walk through the four-step lesson plan. Bible background articles provide further interesting information. All lessons include a devotional to encourage and challenge the teacher. Need one per class or teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- Teacher Tips share helpful information on understanding kindergartners and first graders
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Bible Readiness: activity and sharing time to help early elementary students use previous knowledge to connect to the Bible story
- Bible Story: includes the Bible Story, Bible Story Review Activity and Questions, and Bible Memory Verse
- Bible Activity Choices: three activities to help early elementary students explore what they have learned in the Bible story
- Bible Response: application step to help kindergarteners and first graders take what they have learned into the week at home
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
- Link to Last Week section helps the teacher discuss with students how they applied the lesson throughout the week at home, and support and encourage them
About Bible In Life Sunday school Curriculum
Bible-in-Life lets you build a comprehensive ministry program that fits your budget and your church. No matter where students are in their walk with Jesus, Bible-In-Life communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, inspiring people of all ages to know God and make Him known.
From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life delivers Biblically trustworthy content that encourages life application for kids, teens and adults alike.
- Unified scope and sequence with three themes per quarter (Preschool-Early Elementary, and Elementary through High School)
- Adult curriculum follows ISSL (International Sunday School Lectionary, a 6-year scope and sequence cycle)
- All new content every quarter
- NEW lesson videos (Preschool Ð Upper Elementary) support monthly themes
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
- Flexible and affordable for your church budget
- At-home study and devotional resources for students
- Biblically trustworthy, covering basic Christian doctrines without taking specific denominational positions
About the Publisher
David C Cook is a nonprofit organization dedicated to publishing and distributing leadership, discipleship, and worship resources to help Christians all over the world grow in their faith and pass it on to the next generation.
|Brand||David C. Cook|
|Age Level||Elementary Early|
|Theme||Bible In Life|