Kingdom Men Rising, Bible Study Book with Video Access
Kingdom Men Rising Bible Study Book with Video Access includes printed content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, How to Use This Study, a leader guide, tips for leading a group, and a D-group guide. Also, each Book contains unique codes that enable you to access teaching videos for each session.
Our culture has redefined manhood by emasculating men through a repositioning of the role. Men are portrayed as weak, self-serving, and unfocused. The Bible clearly communicates that man was created to exercise dominion over the various areas of his life, taking responsibility for himself and others entrusted to his care. When a man functions within the principles of biblical manhood, those around him benefit from his leadership and care. This men's Bible study is designed to empower men to exercise the God-given dominion they were created for by giving them a Kingdom understanding, vision, and perspective on their identity and responsibilities, along with practical steps on how to become a man who rules his world well.
This study is designed to exhort men to exercise the God-given place in the home, community, and culture they were created for through an examination of landmark texts from the Bible and historical biblical figures. This experience will bring greater clarity to a Kingdom understanding, vision, and perspective in crucial areas such as identity and responsibilities. Along the way, Evans shares practical steps on how to become a man who leads his world well.
About the Author
Dr. Tony Evans is a pastor, teacher, author, speaker, and one of the country's most respected leaders in evangelical circles. Through his local church, Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, and national ministry, The Urban Alternative, Dr. Evans promotes a kingdom-agenda philosophy that teaches God's comprehensive rule over every sphere of life as demonstrated through the individual, family, church, and society.
- Eight free teaching videos featuring author Dr. Tony Evans—access included with purchase of Bible Study Book
- Eight group sessions
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- D-Group Guides for deeper discussion and accountability
- Tips for leading a small group
- See manhood from God’s perspective.
- Become the man that Jesus is calling you to be.
- Take up the Kingdom authority given to you in Jesus Christ and leverage it to point others to biblical manhood.
- Understand great men of the Bible and imitate their faith.
- Develop a biblical understanding of masculinity.
- Find practical encouragement for becoming a godly man.
- Gain a healthy understanding of God-honoring sexuality.
- Overcome addiction and other emotional setbacks.
- Leave passivity behind and become an active influence for the Lord in your home.
|Bible Study||Kingdom Man|
- Stream all of your applicable purchased video content (including live event simulcasts) from your favorite device.
- Download videos for offline playback (iOS and Android only).
- Search for and favorite videos to make a list of those you want to watch more frequently.