Early Elementary (Grades 1-2) Teacher Guide - Gospel Light - Fall D
Preparing to teach Give Me Jesus! grades 1 and 2 is a great experience because of the easier to use size, clear and concise layout, and web links available for teachers to enter and access additional resources (game cards, patterns, pictures and more!) included in every teacher guide.
Each session has an easy-to-follow 1-2-3 plan for teaching: Get Thinking, Get God's Word, Get Talking. In addition, every lesson has a Big Idea (why the lesson will make a difference in kids' lives) and an Action Plan (helps the teacher focus on what kids can do in this session to apply the Big Idea to Life).
About Bible In Life Sunday school Curriculum
- Unified scope and sequence with three themes per quarter (Preschool-Early Elementary, and Elementary through High School)
- Adult curriculum follows ISSL (International Sunday School Lectionary, a 6-year scope and sequence cycle)
- All new content every quarter
- NEW lesson videos (Preschool – Upper Elementary) support monthly themes
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
- Flexible and affordable for your church budget
- At-home study and devotional resources for students
- Biblically trustworthy, covering basic Christian doctrines without taking specific denominational positions
About the Publisher
David C Cook is a nonprofit organization dedicated to publishing and distributing leadership, discipleship, and worship resources to help Christians all over the world grow in their faith and pass it on to the next generation.
|Brand||David C. Cook|
|Age Level||Grades 1-2|