All-in-One Sunday School Volume 1 (Fall)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
All-in-One Sunday School Volume 1
By Group Publishing
Discover 13 fun, Bible-based programs full of creative ideas for classes with kids ages 4 to 12. You'll save time and money--just gather a few common, inexpensive items, photocopy the handouts, and you're ready to teach creative Bible lessons your kids will love. Each lesson comes complete with...
- Active-learning experiences--to catch kids' interest and teach them lessons they'll remember,
- Interactive Bible stories--to help even the youngest kids grasp the real meaning of Scripture,
- Life applications--to encourage children to use what they've learned,
- Take-home handouts--so children can share what they've learned with their families,
- And more--including tips to help you better understand kids!
BONUS: You'll also discover how to help kids of multiple ages work together as a team...learn what to expect from different age groups...and be able to give young children the extra attention they crave while helping older children feel special as they help younger children learn.
ALL-IN-ONE SUNDAY SCHOOL: VOLUME 1 contains lessons that are seasonally tied to Fall.
Kids will learn these Bible points:
1. God wants us to care for his world.
2. I am special to God.
3. God keeps his promises.
4. God will guide us.
5. God wants us to be peacemakers.
6. Sometimes God surprises us.
7. God wants us to be encouragers.
8. God wants us to be helpful and kind even when no one else is watching.
9. God forgives us as we forgive others.
10. Families are important to God.
11. God will help us through hard times.
12. We celebrate God's goodness.
13. Because God takes care of us, we can share with others.
Use All-in-One Sunday School any time you want to teach meaningful Bible lessons to kids of different ages--in the same class. You'll be ready no matter who shows up!
Condition:NewUPC:9780764449444Preferred Location:SCLSEst Del Time Express:2-3Subitem:Ministry Resources : Group Resources