No More Excuses Bible Study Book by Tony Evans - Lifeway Men's Bible Study
No More Excuses Bible Study Book includes printed content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, "How to Use This Study," tips for leading a group, and a guide for D-Groups.
Sometimes circumstances in life make it difficult for men to be all God wants them to be. But Tony Evans urges men to stop looking at their circumstances as excuses and instead to see them as challenges and opportunities for success.
Exploring examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this study will challenge you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character and commitment. Despite your setbacks, failures, and pressures, you can still find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be.
About the Author
Dr. Tony Evans is one of the country's most respected leaders in evangelical circles. As a pastor, a teacher, an author, and a speaker, he serves the body of Christ through his unique ability to communicate complex theological truths through simple yet profound illustrations. While addressing the practical issues of today, Dr. Evans is known as a relevant expositor. New and veteran pastors alike regard him as a pastor of pastors and a father in the faith.
- 1. No More Hiding Behind the Past
- 2. No More Holding Back
- 3. No More Weak Leadership
- 4. No More Going Through the Motions
- 5. No More Compromising Your Integrity
- 6. No More Sifting Through the Rubble
- 7. No More Half Stepping
- 8. No More Standing on the Sidelines
- Eight small-group sessions
- Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Become the man God has called you to be.
- Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
- Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
- See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
- Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
- Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
- Lead with strength and godliness.
- Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
- Commit to walk through life with other men who will point you to Jesus.
|Bible Study||No More Excuses|