All Things New: A Study on 2 Corinthians for Youth Girls by Kelly Minter - Lifeway Youth Girl's Bible Study
Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead girls through the Letter of 2 Corinthians to discover how Paul's encouragement to the believers in Corinth challenges the church and young women today. This Bible study also includes leader helps and 7 weeks of personal study to be completed between group sessions. As new creations in Christ, we are to spread the message of Jesus' grace, comfort, and generosity with the world. In the way we live, we must boldly declare that He makes all things new.
About the Author
Kelly Minter is an author, speaker, songwriter, and singer. She is passionate about women and girls discovering Jesus Christ through the pages of Scripture. So whether it's through a song, study, or spoken word, Kelly's desire is to authentically express Christ to the women and girls of this generation. In a culture where so many are hurting and broken, she loves to share about the healing and strength of Christ through the Bible's truth. Kelly writes extensively and speaks and leads worship at women's conferences, retreats, and events.
- Provides an in-depth study of 2 Corinthians that challenges girls in the discipline of daily Bible study
- Biblical truth by a trusted Bible teacher, Kelly Minter, but easy to facilitate in any church, community, or home setting
- Girls will discover the benefits of following Christ and how He can use them in their day-to-day lives
- Girls will learn how the difficult situations and trials they’ve experienced can help to comfort others
- Girls will gain wisdom for relationships
- Put away the old and celebrate the new as a believer in Christ
- Live as a believer in God’s promises and be set free
|Bible Study||All Things New|