SLC Adult Resources - Fall 2022
Use this kit of visuals to add interest, excitement, and increase understanding of your lesson. Includes printed maps, charts, art, and colorful photography. The CD provides these resources digitally as well, in addition to PowerPoint presentations for each lesson and reproducible student pages. Order one per class.
PowerPoint is a trademark registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Microsoft Corporation. Used by permission.
Standard Lesson Quarterly is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the KJV or NIV as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
About Bible In Life Sunday school Curriculum
- Unified scope and sequence with three themes per quarter (Preschool-Early Elementary, and Elementary through High School)
- Adult curriculum follows ISSL (International Sunday School Lectionary, a 6-year scope and sequence cycle)
- All new content every quarter
- NEW lesson videos (Preschool – Upper Elementary) support monthly themes
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
- Flexible and affordable for your church budget
- At-home study and devotional resources for students
- Biblically trustworthy, covering basic Christian doctrines without taking specific denominational positions
About the Publisher
David C Cook is a nonprofit organization dedicated to publishing and distributing leadership, discipleship, and worship resources to help Christians all over the world grow in their faith and pass it on to the next generation.
|Brand||David C. Cook|
|Theme||Standard Lesson Quarterly|
|Bible Study||Standard Lesson Commentary|