Bulletin Printing Template
Bulletin Templates & Printing Instructions
Use these bulletin templates to aid in the printing of your church bulletin covers. The templates are a guide for you to use with any of our church bulletins on website. You may design your church bulletin to fit your needs. Remember to always test on blank paper before using the purchased Church Bulletins. The bulletin templates below are word documents with some basic instructions in them.
More Church Bulletin Templates (MS Word Files)
8.5x14" Bulletin with Tab (Inside)
8.5x14" Bulletin with Tab (Outside)
Clip Art Image Tabs (use these along with the "Tab" bulletin template)
Your Decision Tab
Visitor Response Tab
Prayer Request Tab v1
Prayer Request Tab v2
11x17" Bulletin (Inside)
11x17" Bulletin (Outside)
8.5x14" Tri-Fold Bulletin (Inside)
8.5x14" Tri-Fold Bulletin (Outside)
Quick Church Bulletin Design Tips
1.Use simple and consistent font sizes and font styles (Use only 2-4 throughout the document).
2. Content for your Church Bulletin
- Ministry news and notes
- Small group meeting information and times
- Contact Info: Phone Numbers, Address, Email addresses and Website
- Upcoming church events and otherevents like concerts or mission trips
- Recap the past week’s important events, and use names. People love to see their name in print
- Excerpts from books or periodicals that relate to real life issues, such as parenting, relationships, finance and other topics that will provide spiritual growth
- Pictures, if possible. People love to see their picture! Use a photo that has good contrast and brightness.
3. Keep it brief: Quick hitting headers and refer readers to your website or your information booth for more details.
4. Keep it Fresh: Keep them updated on the current events. Change it up a little over time. Give them a reason to read it and take it home.
We hope these church bulletin templates give you a good starting point for your next Sunday's bulletin! God Bless.