Bulletin Printing Template
Bulletin Templates & Printing Instructions
Use these bulletin templates to aid in the printing of your church bulletin covers. The templates are a guide for you to use with any of our church bulletins on website. You may design your church bulletin to fit your needs. Remember to always test on blank paper before using the purchased Church Bulletins. The bulletin templates below are word documents with some basic instructions in them.
More Church Bulletin Templates (MS Word Files)
8.5x14" Bulletin with Tab (Inside)
8.5x14" Bulletin with Tab (Outside)
8.5x14" Bulletin with Tab (Outside) #2
Clip Art Image Tabs (use these along with the "Tab" bulletin template)
Your Decision Tab
Visitor Response Tab
Prayer Request Tab v1
Prayer Request Tab v2
11x17" Bulletin (Inside)
11x17" Bulletin (Outside)
8.5x14" Tri-Fold Bulletin (Inside)
8.5x14" Tri-Fold Bulletin (Outside)
Quick Church Bulletin Design Tips - How To Layout
1. Design - Look, Style, & Feel
- Cover: An attractive bulletin cover will draw in readers. An inspiring and powerful image makes an immediate impact.
- Fonts: Use simple and consistent font sizes and font styles (Use only 2-4 throughout the document). Use an easy to read font that fits your church. Use complementary fonts for header and body. Consider Myriad Pro or Avenir. Are you more traditional? Then go with Times, or Arial.
- Break up the Text & Keep It Brief
- Too much text overwhelms the reader, include only the most important information.
- Use headers to break up the sections.
- Refer readers to your website, a phone number, someone's name or your information booth for more details.
- Insert a Graphic or Image - Make sure it reprints well and is appropriate.
2. Content for your Church Bulletin
- Ministry news and notes
- Small group meeting information and times
- Contact Info: Phone Numbers, Address, Email addresses and Website
- Upcoming Events: Upcoming church events and other events like concerts or mission trips
- Past Events: Recap the past week’s important events, and use names. People love to see their name in print
- Excerpts from books or periodicals that relate to real life issues, such as parenting, relationships, finance and other topics that will provide spiritual growth
- Pictures, if possible. People love to see their picture! Use a photo that has good contrast and brightness.
4. Keep it Fresh: Keep them updated on the current events. Change it up a little over time. Give them a reason to read it and take it home.
5. Ask for Feedback - Find out about topics they may be interested for a sermon series or bible study, ask what information they would like in the bulletins. They will be glad you asked, even if they do not always respond.
We hope these church bulletin templates give you a good starting point for your next Sunday's bulletin!
May God Bless Your Ministry!