Production Longer Than Normal: Estimated to Arrive between Feb 14-17
- SACRAMENTAL WINE: This product features premium Sacramental Concord Wine & a 1/2" Sacramental Unleavened Bread. (Contains Alcohol)
- EASY TO OPEN, SILENT, NO-SPILL SEAL: Silent, simple opening for the youth and seniors. Bread in the bottom seal and wine in the top. Hermetically sealed.
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Unique sturdy Chalice shape makes the cup easier to hold, more simple to unseal, and balances well on communion trays and tables.
- CAREFULLY PACKAGED: Sealed hermetically. Fresh and sanitary. Prepackaged with utmost diligence. Guaranteed arrival with zero leakage, or we'll replace your box for free! Recycle Code #6
- SHELF LIFE: Product guaranteed fresh for four (4) months if stored in a cool, dry place or refrigerated. Frozen for one (1) year. We highly recommend refrigeration/freezing to maintain freshest taste.
TrueVine Prefilled Communion Chalices - Bread & Wine Sets (Box of 500)
Our team has listened and acted to solve the frustrations churches have with other prefilled communion cups on the market. We believe once you try TrueVine Communion Chalices & Cups you will notice the difference.
Unit Price Breakdown:
Total Quantity On Hand:
Made in the USA
TrueVine Prefilled Communion Chalices By Concordia Supply
TrueVine Communion brand is designed, manufactured and sold exclusively by Concordia Supply. Since 1949, Concordia Supply has been a trusted partner for quality church resources. We pride ourselves on sourcing only the best products that allow the church to thrive.
Our team has listened and acted to solve the frustrations churches have with other prefilled communion cups on the market. We believe once you try "TrueVine Communion Chalices & Cups you will notice the difference.
Communion is a sacred and honored tradition. Our goal is to provide a sanitary, safe, and traditional communion experience. Prefilled communion should not be a distraction or frustration, but instead enhance the sacred tradition.
We are obsessed with quality and have sourced better ingredients and materials to improve the quality of the communion experience. All the materials and ingredients are sourced from Christian USA companies.
10 Reasons You'll Love TrueVine Communion Chalices
Elegant chalice shape is easy to hold and preserves the tradition of communion.
Easy-open seal is easy for youth and elderly to use.
Quiet seal technology means no distracting noises during your service.
Great tasting sacramental bread square included.
Quick preparation before your communion service.
Faster distribution, providing more time and flexibility for your service.
No leftover juice, bread, or cups. Unused chalices can be refrigerated.
Prevents the spread of germs and makes your church service safer by using sanitary, single-use cups.
Gluten-free & wine options available
100% sourced and produced in USA.
Quiet & Easy to Open Seals
- High-Quality: Premium Sacramental Concord Grape Juice & 1/2" Sacramental Unleavened Bread. No added sugar and guaranteed Non-GMO.
- Easy to open, silent, no-spill seal: Silent, simple opening for the youth and seniors. Bread in the bottom seal and Concord Grape Juice in the top. Hermetically sealed.
- Classic Design: Unique sturdy Chalice shape makes the cup easier to hold, more simple to unseal, and balances well on communion trays and tables.
- Carefully Packaged: Sealed hermetically. Fresh and sanitary. Prepackaged with utmost diligence. Guaranteed arrival with zero leakage, or get a free box on us!
- Shelf Life: Product guaranteed fresh for four (4) months if stored in a cool, dry place or refrigerated. Fresh for one (1) year if frozen.
- How do churches distribute TrueVine Chalice Cups?
- Place one on every seat before service begins
- Place in a basket and take one while entering church. Works perfect with our Round or Square offering baskets
- Use Round or Square offering baskets with Handles to distribute down pews or rows of chairs
- Use existing communion trays by removing the inner tray and placing chalices inside
- Place on a table in front of the church for congregants to take from
- Have another idea? Let everyone know by leaving a Product Review!
- What kind of juice is used? The juice is 100% Grape Juice from USA grown grapes. It is a blend of Concord Grape and other Grapes. It is from juice concentrate and filtered water only. We do not use cheap powdered formulas or artificial grape flavors. No sugar Added. No Artificial Flavors Added. Kosher and non-GMO. Gluten Free.
- What kind of wine is used? The wine is Sacramental Concord Wine.
- What kind of bread is used? The bread is made with flour and vegetable shortening. The hermetic seal guarantees freshness of the bread.
- What kind of bread is used?
- Ingredients: Flour mix (garbanzo bean, tapioca, sorghum, fava beans, potato starch), water, canola oil salt.
- Free of: Gluten Free Communion Bread is free of gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, eggs, soy, nuts and corn.
- What kind of wafer is used? The only ingredients in our wafers is flour and water. We don't use any type of oil at all.
- How big are the cups? The cups are roughly 1½" Height by 1⅜" Diameter. The top seal is 1⅜" and the bottom seal is 1⅛". The cups are made from a sturdy recyclable plastic that does not break even if dropped.
- How big are the cups? Product guaranteed fresh for four (4) months if stored in a cool, dry place or refrigerated. Fresh for one (1) year if frozen.
- How much juice is included in each chalice? There is between ⅛ and ¼ ounces per chalice.
How to Use TrueVine Chalices
1. Open bottom bread seal. Take and eat.
2. Open top juice or wine seal. Take and drink.
The TrueVine brand grew out of a desire to offer a better communion experience for churches and their congregations. Churches and ministry leaders were not satisfied with the current prefilled communion cup options available to them. Our team at Concordia Supply has spent months relentlessly pursuing the best manufacturers and high quality ingredients, in order to offer a product that churches love.