Seamless: Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story - Bible Study Book by Angie Smith - LifeWay
In seven sessions, Seamless covers the people, places and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. Participants will gain an overarching understanding of the fundamental layout and meaning of God's Word. Seamless helps replace insecurity that holds participants back with clarity and helping them move forward with confidence in their understanding of Scripture. Each week of study features key information that ties all of scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message and is accompanied by maps, general Bible facts, and word studies.
About the Author
Angie Smith is the wife of Todd Smith (lead singer of Dove Award winning group Selah), author of I Will Carry You, What Women Fear, and Mended. She is one of the most popular speakers and blog writers in the country. She holds a Master's degree in Developmental Psychology from Vanderbilt University and lives with her husband and daughters in Nashville, TN.
- Biblical truth that's reliable
- Adaptable to be used by a group of any size in a church, home, or other settings
- Creates opportunity for participants to explore the interwoven and overarching themes of Scripture
- Great study for personal growth and reflection on an individual basis
- For those who are seeking or new believers who are wanting to see how the scripture of both Old and New Testaments weave together and connect
- For all who want to see the big picture of Scripture
Priscilla Shirer - Author
Best-Selling Author and Popular Speaker
Angie Smith is a popular speaker, best-selling author, and blogger. Her greatest passion is to make the BIble feel accessible and relevant by sharing her ups and downs along the way as she encourages others in their faith. She lives with her husband and daughters in Nashville, Tennessee.