Preschool - Make It Take It (Craft Book) - Wesley Fall 2019
With this in-class craft book, preschoolers can do these projects with little or no help from teachers! These heavy-paper craft pages turn into books, story puppets, puzzles, simple sculptures, and cards. The lesson reminders help the Bible stories to be meaningful throughout the week at home. Simple classroom supplies required. Need one per student.
- A variety of craft ideas that tie into each lesson
- Craft projects are easy enough for preschoolers to complete with minimal help
- Includes stickers (for September quarter)
- A lesson reminder for review of the Bible story during the week at home
- Several bonus crafts to use on themed bulletin boards
|Brand||David C. Cook|