Pray - Praise and Give Thanks: Jesus Teaches Us to Pray - Enhanced Director CD-ROM
Teacher materials provide lesson plans for thirteen topical Bible stories. Level A is designed for students who are non-readers (recommended for Preschool and Grade 1). Level B is for children who are independent readers (recommended for Grades 2–6).
About Pray, Praise and Give Thanks: Jesus Teaches Us to Pray
With a fun county fair theme intertwined, Pray, Pray and Give Thanks helps students search thirteen Old & New Testament Bible stories to learn about the Lord's Prayer.
- Daniel and the Lions' Den
- Jesus Heals the Centurion's Servant
- Peter & John Heal a Lame Man
- Jesus Teaches His Disciples to Pray
- The Baptism of Jesus
- Paul & Silas in Prison
- God Provides Mann & Quail
- Joseph Forgives His Brothers
- The Temptation of Jesus
- Three Men in a Fiery Furnace
- The Saints in Heaven
|Theme||Growing in Christ|