The Middle School Teacher Guide features easy-to-use lessons plans designed to help 6th to 8th grade students, ages 11–14, dig deeper into God’s Word.
The Guide includes:
- A background Bible commentary for personal study and teacher preparation
- A four-step weekly lesson plan with several teaching options
- Reproducible activity and resource pages
- Small group and large group options
- Activity suggestions to make Bible lessons stick
- YouTube video suggestions
Online tools include the w5 weekly openings.
The thirteen New Testament Bible stories covered in the God Sends His Son to Save Us quarter are:
The Birth of John Foretold
The Birth of Jesus Foretold
Mary Visits Elizabeth
The Birth of John
An Angel Visits Joseph
The Birth of Jesus
The Presentation of Jesus
The Visit of the Wise Men
The Boy Jesus in the Temple
John Prepares the Way
The Baptism of Jesus
The Temptation of Jesus
Jesus Calls Phillip and Nathanael
Use with the Middle School Teaching Tools.