Kingdom Man: Every Man's Destiny, Every Woman's Dream DVD Leader Kit by Tony Evans - Lifeway Men's Bible Study
Kingdom Man: Every man's Destiny, Every Woman's Dream DVD Leader Kit is a 6-session Bible study for men by Dr. Tony Evans. This Bible study kit and book are designed to empower men to exercise the God-given dominion they were created for by giving them a Kingdom understanding, vision, and perspective on their identity and responsibilities along with practical steps on how to become a man who rules his world well. Tony Evans' Kingdom Man teaches the importance of being a man of God through Scripture and men's Bible resources to assist in group Bible studies and devotionals for men that apply to everyday life.
Our culture has redefined manhood by emasculating men through a repositioning of the role. Men are portrayed as weak, self-serving, and unfocused. The Bible clearly communicates that man was created to exercise dominion over the various areas of his life, taking responsibility for himself and others entrusted to his care. When a man functions within the principles of biblical manhood, those around him benefit from his leadership and care. This Bible study kit for men challenges and equips men to fully understand their position under God, learning to operate under the authority of Jesus Christ through the teachings on the Bible.
About the Author
Dr. Tony Evans is a pastor, teacher, author, speaker, and one of the country's most respected leaders in evangelical circles. Through his local church, Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, and national ministry, The Urban Alternative, Dr. Evans promotes a kingdom-agenda philosophy that teaches God's comprehensive rule over every sphere of life as demonstrated through the individual, family, church, and society.
- This Bible study kit contains two DVDs that feature six approximately 30-minute teaching sessions by Tony Evans
- Includes the trade book Kingdom Man
- Includes one Bible Study Book
- Examines what it means to be Kingdom man in the world today
- Motivates men to accept their roles and responsibilities as leaders in God's kingdom
- Shows men how to identify the spheres of influence that God has entrusted to them
- Suggests practical ways to advance God's kingdom at home, at church, and in the world
|Bible Study||Kingdom Man|