Keepsake Christmas Kit - A Christmas Event for Families
Help families make meaningful memories this Christmas! This year, host a Christmas program families will love and can experience TOGETHER! During this one-hour interactive program, they'll hear a dramatic retelling of the Christmas story from cast members onstage. And...each guest will create their very own keepsake nativity scene to cherish for years to come. Starter Kit includes FREE digital versions of leader guides, media, and more.
- Hear Mary's memories of traveling to Bethlehem and reminisce about their family trips.
- Hear Joseph's thoughts about when Jesus was born and share stories of when their own children were born.
- Learn the meaning of Jesus' name and share how they got their names.
- Hear an angel's memories and explore ways to celebrate Jesus this Christmas.
Starter Kit Includes
- Director Manual
- Make-a-Manger Set (sample)
- Nativity Friends Design Pack (sample)
- Memory Keeper (sample)
- Follow-Up Foto Frame (sample)
- Digital Versions of Leader Guides, Media & More
Concordia KidMin Product Team Review
What We Love Most About This Event:
Our KidMin product team took a look at this Christmas Event course we loved what we saw. Overall we think anyway you can engage with families and while weaving in the true Christmas Story is something to take advantage of.
We overall thought this Keepsake event is a fun, interactive, and fresh way to experience Christmas.
What Product Stands Out
The Make-a-Manger Set was a fan favorite and absolutely adorable. Kids will love this. A great take-home for each family that is interactive.
Ministry Prep Requirements
As with any event there will be some co-ordination and promotional work upfront. But the volunteer requirements are low and the products come ready to use. So overall we feel this is reasonable to pull off for small to large churches.
Overall we thought you can execute this for around $20 per family plus/minus depending on the exact mix of per family items purchased.