Hands-On Bible Curriculum Grades 3 & 4 Additional CD - Winter 2018-19
Teach as Jesus taught. Use captivating gizmos to bring kids closer to God!
What if Jesus taught your kids? How would he do it? What tools would he use? What would he want them to learn and remember?
The Bible gives us lots of examples of how Jesus did it 2,000 years ago. He used everyday objects like coins, fish, and plants to help people remember the truths he shared with them.
Hands-On Bible Curriculum does the same thing. We call them “gizmos,” and they serve the same purpose: to help kids understand important Bible truths. It worked for Jesus, and it still works today.
It’s guaranteed to work. Time after time, kids are able to remember what they learned weeks, months, and even years later. Since they experience what they’re learning, it sticks longer.
Need more than one CD for your Hands-On Bible Curriculum® classes? This additional CD has the same great music and sound effects as the one included in the quarterly Learning Lab®. Get an extra copy for additional class times or just have an emergency copy on hand if needed.
Tracks for the Winter Grades 3&4 CD include:
1. Welcome to Hands-On Bible Curriculum®
2. Joseph’s Worries, Part 1
3. Joseph’s Worries, Part 2
4. Joseph’s Jingles, Group 1
5. Joseph’s Jingles, Group 2
6. Joseph’s Jingles, Group 3
7. With All Your Heart (Proverbs 3:5-6)
8. We Three Kings
9. We Will Live Forever (John 3:16)
10. Commencement Music
11. Meditative Music
12. Treasures (Matthew 6:20-21)
13. Family of Followers, Part 1
14. Family of Followers, Part 2
15. Family of Followers, Part 3
16. Family of Followers, Part 4
17. Love and Pray (Matthew 5:44)
18. Who Will Help You?
19. Runaway Returns, Part 1
20. Runaway Returns, Part 2
21. Runaway Returns, Part 3
|Age Level||Grades 3-4|
|Theme||Hands On Bible|