God's Blueprint Kidmin Quick Pick - Digital Lesson Pack
Being a Good Friend--God's Way
GOD'S BLUEPRINT is a multi-media 4-week lesson pack where elementary-age kids discover that even though we make mistakes and aren’t perfect, God loves us perfectly and made each person unique and wonderful. These engaging, Bible-based lessons also include videos and a professionally designed Graphics Pack!
Each of these 4 Bible-based lessons is packed with fun, relational activities, engaging learning experiences, and thought-provoking discussion prompts that will help deepen kids' faith.
Week 1: Why Did God Create Me?
Key Scriptures: Ephesians 2:10; Romans 5:8-11; Psalm 139:1-12
Week 2: How Come I’m Not Perfect?
Key Scriptures: Psalm 139:13-16; Genesis 1:26-27, 31; Romans 8:38-39
Week 3: Why Didn't God Make Us Like Robots?
Key Scriptures: Genesis 2:8-17, 3:1-6; 2 Timothy 4:16-17; Deuteronomy 30:19-20
Week 4: What Does God Want from Me?
Key Scriptures: Micah 6:6-8; Proverbs 3:1-6; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
This versatile 4-Week Lesson Pack includes…
- 4 Complete, Bible-based lessons
- 4 Parent Pages to give parents a starting point to talk with their kids about what they learned or discovered
- Teaching Video to illustrate lesson points and let kids explore faith points more deeply
- Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Graphics Pack with lesson helps, plus publicity tools and media templates so you can spread the word about your series.
|Theme||FaithWeaver, Quick Picks|