Friend Me Kidmin Quick Pick - Digital Lesson Pack
Being a Good Friend--God's Way
FRIEND ME is a 4-week multi-media lesson series that helps elementary kids explore what it means to be a true friend--like Jesus is to us through engaging experiences, powerful video, and impactful discussions. Contains 4 full-bodied lessons that dig deep into what it means to be a true friend--to ourselves, our peers, our enemies, and even to Jesus.
Each of these 4 Bible-based lessons is packed with fun, relational activities, engaging learning experiences, and thought-provoking discussion prompts that will help deepen kids' faith.
Week 1: Accepting Others
Key Scriptures: Genesis 1:26-27; Romans 15:5-7; 1 Corinthians 12:12-18
Week 2: Helping Others
Key Scriptures: Luke 10:25-37; Galatians 6:1-5; Romans 15:1-3; 1 Peter 4:11
Week 3: Loving Your Enemies
Key Scriptures: Psalms 18:37-40; 27:1-5; Exodus 23:4-5; Proverbs 24:17-18; 25:21; Matthew 5:43-47
Week 4: Learning Not to Judge Others
Key Scriptures: James 2:1-9; Romans 16:17-18; Matthew 7:1-5; John 4:7-10
This versatile 4-Week Lesson Pack includes…
- 4 Complete, Bible-based lessons
- 4 Parent Pages to give parents a starting point to talk with their kids about what they learned or discovered
- Teaching Video to illustrate lesson points and let kids explore faith points more deeply
- Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Graphics Pack with lesson helps, plus publicity tools and media templates so you can spread the word about your series.
|Theme||FaithWeaver, Quick Picks|