FaithWeaver Starter Set - Fall 2016
The FaithWeaver Starter Set includes a sampling of all age levels ($383 value if purchased separately)! This set includes:
• Infants, Toddlers & 2’s: 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide)
• Preschool (ages 3 & 4): 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide) & 1 Student Book
• Pre-K & K (ages 5 & 6): 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide) & 1 Student Book
• Grade 1 & 2: 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide) & 1 Student Book
• Grade 3 & 4: 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide) & 1 Student Book
• Grade 5 & 6: 1 Teacher Pack (including 1 teacher guide) & 1 Student Book
• Middle School/Junior High: 1 Teacher Guide & 1 Student Book
• High School: 1 Teacher Guide with reproducible hand outs for the students
• Parent: 1 Leader Guide & 1 Parent Handbook
• Adult: 1 Leader Guide
Where families explore the same Scripture each week.
FaithWeaver Sunday school curriculum weaves together a family's journey in faith by teaching the same Bible truth across all age levels. This way, families can apply those truths together in their daily lives, growing individually in their faith and as a family unit.
Every FaithWeaver Sunday School lesson contains:
• Age appropriate, engaging lessons that challenge each member of the family to grow.
• Daily Challenge® activity choices will help family members put their faith into action each week.
• One Bible Point simplifies teacher training and devotions, and provides a common theme for decorating and activities.
• Plus, additional FaithWeaver resources for children's church/second hour and kids' outreach programs/midweek will further maximize your ministry effectiveness.
This quarter's lessons include:
David becomes king (2 Samuel 5:1-5; Psalm 37), Solomon writes many proverbs (1 Kings 4:29-34; Proverbs 1:1-7), God takes Elijah to heaven (2 Kings 2:1-15) and more!