FaithWeaver NOW‰ã¢ Middle School Leader Guide - Winter 2018-19
Help middle school learners make choices for life!
The middle school years are full of choices. FaithWeaver NOW helps your middle school learners make real-life choices as they face life's big adventure.
Middle School Leader Guide equips you to lead this age level. Because choice is so important to this age group, resources include options for learners to select which activity—called "Adventures"—they would like to do as part of their Bible study.
The "Adventures" include activities that meet the needs of different learning styles and interests: drama, writing, music, art, discussion, and more. Directions for these student-led "Adventures" are included in the Student Book.
FaithWeaver NOW Sunday School
• Age-appropriate lessons make it easy for families to talk about faith at home.
• DAILY CHALLENGES—give teens a faith that weaves into their lives.
• WEAVING FAITH AT HOME—Each week, students are encouraged to talk to their parents about what they’ve learned.
• BIBLE BACKGROUNDS—gives leaders a deeper understanding of the Scripture for their own spiritual growth!
• JESUS CONNECTION—and life application of the study—to help leaders reflect and pray!
• LESSON CHART—makes organizing the study and supplies easy!
|Age Level||Junior High|