Director CD - Cross Explorations Winter 2018-19 (NT1)
The Director CD provides these planning tools:
- Director Handbook
- Planning page for each week’s lessons
- Weekly Preparing the Lesson Bible commentary
- Notes about each week’s lesson that can be included in church bulletins, newsletters, on websites, or social media
One copy of the Director CD is included in each quarter’s Cross Explorations Sunday School Kit.
The thirteen New Testament Bible stories covered in the God Sends His Son to Save Us quarter are:
- The Birth of John Foretold
- The Birth of Jesus Foretold
- Mary Visits Elizabeth
- The Birth of John
- An Angel Visits Joseph
- The Birth of Jesus
- The Presentation of Jesus
- The Visit of the Wise Men
- The Boy Jesus in the Temple
- John Prepares the Way
- The Baptism of Jesus
- The Temptation of Jesus
- Jesus Calls Philip and Nathanael
About Cross Explorations
Cross Explorations is a large group/small group Sunday School program for grades 1–6 that takes kids through the Bible in three years. This mixed-style Bible learning experience—similar to a site-rotation program—is perfect for teaching kids and their parent the same Bible story in age-appropriate ways so family can grow in faith together.
Cross Explorations provides more material than a typical Sunday School can use in a one-hour time slot. The flexible format lets you pick and choose what works best for your Sunday School volunteers and kids.
Cross Explorations can also be used as a midweek or family program.
|Brand||Concordia Publishing House|
|Age Level||Grades 1-2, Grades 3-4|