Church Year Connections- Winter 2018-19 (Year C)
Description (80 Pgs)
Church Year Connections is a resource to help teach children about the Church Year on a weekly basis.
The Leader Guide provides:
- an object lesson based on the Old Testament, Epistle, or Gospel reading
- teaching points
- an Order of Opening Worship
- Collects of the Day
- hymn and song suggestions
The CD includes:
- Hymn and song recordings
- Hymn and song melody-line scores
- PowerPoint͢® presentations of hymns and songs
Church Year Connections: Year C provides materials that cover December 2015 to November 2016. Other annual volumes will cover an entire year of Sundays—from the First Sunday in Advent to the Last Sunday of the Church Year—using the three-year lectionary outlined in the Lutheran Service Book.
Church Year Connections can be used in Sunday School, classrooms, opening worship, as part of a church service, or in family devotions.