How to Design a Church Bulletin
Quick Church Bulletin Design Tips
1.Use simple and consistent fonts and font styles (Use only 2-4 throughout the document).
2. Content for your Church Bulletin
- Ministry news and notes
- Small group meeting information and times
- Contact Info: Phone Numbers, Address, Email addresses and Website
- Upcoming church events and otherevents like concerts or mission trips
- Recap the past week’s important events, and use names. People love to see their name in print
- Excerpts from books or periodicals that relate to real life
issues, such as parenting, relationships, finance and other topics
that will provide spiritual growth
- Pictures, if possible. People love to see their picture! Use a photo that has good contrast and brightness.
3. Keep it brief: Quick hitting headers and refer readers to your
website for more information. You don't wanting them reading the
bulletin during the sermon!
4. Keep it Fresh: Change it up a little over time. Give them a reason to read it and take it home.
We hope this church bulletin template gives you a good starting point for your next Sunday's bulletin! God Bless.
Click Here For Bulletin Printing Templates